[Interest] Nokia N9 questions

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 17:09:01 CEST 2012

As I've mentioned before on this list I have a N9. :-)

However there are some issues with it. I was wondering if "those in the know" could point me to additional resources - like Android has xda-developers - but for the N9.

I have the following questions: (Which may aid in directing me to relevant resources)
1. Will there be more firmware updates?
1a. Will the movie player be fixed (currently, if i download free movie trailers from the store they do not play. - they open, play for a few seconds and I get an error )
2. Is the N9 code open, and if so where can I get it? I have a bunch of glitches I want fixed. I'd probably fix them myself, or a can write a bunch of bug reports that likely won't be implemented.

Thanks.