[Interest] qtScript hide a signal from script

Prashant prashant.me at gmail.com
Mon May 14 06:54:20 CEST 2012

Hi group,
While introducing c++ object properties to the script, the Q_PROPERTY have
an option SCRIPTABLE bool. This essentially hides the property in script.
This comes in very handy. I was wondering if something similar is available
for Q_SIGNALS. Essentially i want to hide a particular signal in script. I
have a very round about way now where i hide it while introducing into
script. With innumerable types of QObjects, you can imagine the sphagetti
code wherein I check for the kind of signal to hide for a kind of QObject
:( ...
Help me out :)!!
Regards,
Prashant