[Interest] Link Errors when Creating a Windows DLL containing Qt Widgets

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:54:20 CEST 2012

2012/5/14 Mike Jackson <imikejackson at gmail.com>:
> The link errors occur when I am creating a plugin library
> (SurfaceMeshPlugin) which uses the library that the QFilterWidget is
> compiled into (PipelineLib).

Oh, and just as to rule out the very obvious: so I understand you have
at least two DLLs at this point: your plugin DLL, and the PipelineLib
DLL.

When building your plugin DLL, you DO have a linker statement which
links against PipelineLib DLL, right?

Something as in:

   LIBS += -L/path/to/directory/containing/PipelineLib/ \ -lPipelineLib

Cheers, Oliver