[Interest] Having two QDeclerativeContexts , setSource of one through the other?

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Wed May 16 16:46:43 CEST 2012

Hi Kai,

  I've noticed also we have a 'Loader' component in QML, isn't this
exactly what I'm trying to achieve by exposing QDeclerativeView
through the context chain? I want to be able to control the
positioning of the QML 'subview' and control its dimensions /
appearance from the controlling UI. Does it not mandate that I expose
the whole view object to the context - which if I'm reading right, is
exactly what  the Loader component is?

Many thanks,

-Sivan