[Interest] Build webkit with QT for Embedded Linux!

Lata Agrawal lata.agrawal at enrouteinc.com
Fri May 18 13:27:08 CEST 2012

Hi Mandeep,

Thanks for replying. I am simple interactive web pages, no video or audio.
App works fine on Linux-x86 but same app when cross-compiled for Linux/MIPS
doesn't show anything at all on screen. Do I need to add any feature while
cross-compiling QT to be able to load HTML5 pages using Qtwebkit?

Regards,
Lata

--
*
*Lata Agrawal

*En Route are the winners of the E4M OOH Award for Innovative Creation of a
New Medium*