[Interest] Creating an aux library

Sensei senseiwa at gmail.com
Tue May 22 12:53:59 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I am developing applications on my Mac, using Xcode. Now, I'd like to
make things smooth, using the most of Xcode, and using qmake for just
the things I need.

What am I missing right now? MOCs and UIs.

How can I create a (static) library from MOCs and UI's header/source files?

Right now, dealing only with MOCs, I create a temp qmake project, make a
Makefile from it, and then generating MOCs with "make mocables".

Unfortunately, I need to manually add them to Xcode, and that's a pain.

What to you think I can do to automate this process? I thought that
creating a library would be an easy path, but I don't know if qmake can
generate a Makefile for this.

What do you think?

Cheers!