[Interest] Toolbar size and icon color

Sensei senseiwa at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:51:39 CEST 2012

On 5/23/12 4:12pm, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:

> Are your icons large enough for your size? They won't be scaled up.

Actually, I'm trying to use smaller icons.

I have the original 60x60 icons, and I scaled them to 48, 36, and 28.
I'd like to see which size is visually better.

However, I always end up with the same toolbar size.

>> Is it possible to "whiten" them on mouse clicks?
>
> You can set up any icon pairs for active and inactive states.

Do you mean creating different ad-hoc pixmaps for each state? If this is
the case, I'm hoping for something more out of the box, as with normal
non-black icons.

Thanks & Cheers!