[Interest] Hang while painting

R. Reucher rene.reucher at batcom-it.net
Thu May 24 08:48:54 CEST 2012

On Thursday 24 May 2012 08:38:08 Nishant Sharma wrote:
> I am using QT-3.3.6 and get a hang on *only some machine* with following
> trace after doing some operation. Please help !!!
First of all, Qt 3 is too FAR out of date to expect any support. Please port
your code to Qt 4 or 5.

Secondly, without your code nobody CAN guess what could be wrong.

If it really only happens "on some machines" and you can never reproduce it on
others, ask yourself what the differences between those systems might be!

Cheers, René