[Interest] Fwd: Qt Contributors Summit: REGISTER

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Fri May 25 01:03:00 CEST 2012

fyi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Qt Contributors Summit: REGISTER
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 16:02:04 -0700
From: Quim Gil <quim.gil at nokia.com>
To: development at qt-project.org <development at qt-project.org>

Hi, if you want to assure your Qt Contributors Summit shirt for your
size (and gender) you should REGISTER BEFORE THE END OF TUESDAY, MAY 29.

http://qt.nokia.com/forms/summit-signup

NOTE

We haven't rejected anybody so far. A few people has clicked "Join
group" at http://qt-project.org/groups/qt-contributors-summit-2012/wiki
instead of filling the form with all the details - and these are the
ones that have got a rejection notice. Try again, now filling the form.
If you are reading this it's most probably because we want you at the event.

SPONSORS

The list of sponsors is now final. Thank you Nokia, RIM, Canonical,
Digia, ICS, Intel, Froglogic, E-Gits, KDAB and Symbio!

http://qt-project.org/groups/qt-contributors-summit-2012/wiki/Our-sponsors

--
Quim