[Interest] Global QML slot?

Nicolás Ulrich nikolaseu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 23:56:29 CET 2012

I'm still new at QML but... can't you do something like this?
(assuming MyRectangle is declared on other file, as you said)

     Row {
         Repeater {
             signal someOtherEvent(int number)
             model: 10
             delegate: MyRectangle {
                 onSomeEvent: { parent.someOtherEvent(index) }
                 color: "red"
             }
         }
     }

or even use a function inside "onSomeEvent:{}"