[Interest] Missing Qt SDK on download page?

yoanis at 2burbujas.net yoanis at 2burbujas.net
Sat Nov 10 05:32:49 CET 2012

Hi Chris,

10 days ago I was looking for the QtSDK (Windows build) and the offline
installer was placed at the very bottom of the page. It seems like
developers now needs a Nokia Developer account in order to download it
(that might apply to other parts of the project, but that I am not really
sure).

It's a little bit annoying actually and it would be nice if someone could
explain what's the point of it.

Bests,

Yoanis.