[Interest] Build issues with poppler 0.20.5 and Qt 4.8.1 (OSX 10.7)

yoanis at 2burbujas.net yoanis at 2burbujas.net
Sat Nov 10 16:15:46 CET 2012

I'm building poppler myself and QT is the standard offline installer. Here
is the output i get when I run file:

/Users/brujitos/QtSDK/Desktop/Qt/4.8.1/gcc/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore:
Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared library

Does it means I need to compile poppler with 64 bit support?

Bests,

Yoanis.