[Interest] Play video is very slow using Gstreamer

William Zeng williamzeng88 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:34:00 CET 2012

Hi goli,

Yes, I did but not finish. I have trid two ways and it works. The first
one is Qt 4.8 and the Qt mobility library. And the another way is use Qt
5.0 directly. I think use Qt 5.0 is better as the Qt mobility library
has been integrated into Qt 5.0.

For beagleboard, you should decode media file using TI's gstreamer
interface. Then implement a new surface type which supports UYVY format.
I remember that Qt has this code which converts UYVY to RGB format using
NEOM optimization.

Best regards,
William Zeng