[Interest] Qt -4.8.3 self compiled is corrupted when complete

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Tue Nov 27 08:49:52 CET 2012

Try a debug build by doing 'nmake debug' inside e.g. assistant, and launch them via a Debugger to get a stack trace. Maybe also try to launch the applications via depends.exe (Dependency Walker->Analysis) to see what happens right before the crash in terms of libraries pulled in etc. Check carefully e.g. which libraries are pulled in.

Regards

Kai