[Interest] [Qt5 Beta] qmake: *.ui files not generated (uic not called)?

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 12:24:33 CEST 2012

Am 01.09.2012 um 11:54 schrieb Till Oliver Knoll <till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com>:

> Any ideas? Is "FORMS" not the proper keyword here (anymore)?

I have yet to check the generated Makefiles (my project consists of multiple libraries and one executable - in case that matters anyway) whether the proper calls to uic are indeed missing.

I don't get any error messages, neither when running qmake -r, nor when running make, except when compilation hits my #include "ui_FooDialog.h" which it (correctly) claims is missing. Because checking all my project (sub-)folders indeed don't reveal any occurence of said file (the generated moc_ files from other QObject based classes are re-generated at the expected places: in ./GeneratedFiles/[debug|release].

I am building on the Console (only) for the time being, not from within Qt Creator 2.4.

Thanks, Oliver