[Interest] qtbrowserplugin

"Alexander Carôt" alexander_carot at gmx.net
Mon Sep 3 09:35:35 CEST 2012

... sorry, in my last mail I accidentally hit "send" --

Now I successfully built the qtbrowserplugin-examples (grapher and trivial) on Mac and Win. Furthermore, I created an html-page that embeds the plugins. Let's start with the trivial-example:

OSX-Firefox: I put it into the /Library/Internet plugins folder and it finally appears in my firefox plugin list. When I launch the html page the browser recognized the plugin and that it is built in Carbon 32-Bit mode. So far it looks allright, however, then the browser crashes.

OSX-Safari: The plugin does not show up in the plugin list -- do I have to choose another way of installing it ? If so, how ?

Win-Firefox: Here the build generates a dll but I don't know how to make firefox recognize it as a plugin.

With Chrome I faild integrating the plugin on either OS.

Any help appreciated,
thanks

Alex

-------- Original-Nachricht --------