[Interest] Getting the list of mounted network volumes

tim.jenssen at nokia.com tim.jenssen at nokia.com
Tue Sep 4 12:08:49 CEST 2012

maybe you can use some of the code of the qt installer framework

There we have functions to check that this path is a local path.

http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-labs/installer-framework/blobs/master/src/libs/kdtools/kdsysinfo_win.cpp

--
Tim Jenssen
Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks
Email  : tim.jenssen at nokia.com
http://qt.nokia.com/

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193