[Interest] Designer - can't remove items in 'Edit Tree Widget'

Tony Rietwyk tony at rightsoft.com.au
Thu Sep 6 02:09:18 CEST 2012

> Sent: Thursday, 6 September 2012 4:26 AM
>
> Hi,
> I have created a widget with a tree widget and added some items and
> subitems (right click, 'Edit Items...') in the Qt Designer
> v4.8.2 (MS Windows 7).
> If I want to remove an item with the minus button, nothing happens.
> Something wrong?
>
> Thomas

The designer support for editing model view widget items has been buggy for
some time (4.6.0 and 4.8.1).  I find that just adding entries gets the text
corrupted (out of order, last entry added is blank, etc).  I assume there is
already a bug for this.  I just edit the .ui xml directly to work-around it.

Tony.