[Interest] packaging a build

Morgan McKenzie speedin_up at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 23:52:23 CEST 2012

Hi,
I've built a sample application for a school project and I'm trying hand it in. However, it doesn't seem to work on any computer other than mine (windows 7 64 bit)....  There's no error message - it simply starts and immediately exits (no window opened)
It was built with the Qt5 beta using MSVC 2010 32-bit.
I've just been trying to add .dll files into the folder in the hope that that would make it work. I've tried using the Dependency Walker, but it didn't seem to be missing anything on the other computers that it had on mine.
So far I've added:
Application.exe (my application)Qt3D5.dllQt3DQuick5.dllQtCore5.dllQtGui5.dllQtNetwork5.dllQtQml5.dllQtQuick5.dllQtQuickParticles5.dllQtV85.dllicudt49.dllicuin49.dllicuuc49.dll
When I run it on my computer (which has the most recent version of Visual Studio 2010 Re-distributable on it) it works fine, but on another Windows 7 64 bit computer, also with 2010 re-distributable installed, it does not work.
Does anyone have an idea what's going on, or has anyone tried releasing something with qt5 and MSVC?
I could also upload the files in a zip somewhere if that'd help - let me know!
Thanks!
Morgan McKenzie