[Interest] packaging a build

Yves Bailly yves.bailly at sescoi.fr
Fri Sep 7 08:05:53 CEST 2012

Le 07/09/2012 06:42, Morgan McKenzie a écrit :
> Anyone have any other suggestions? I guess that switching to mingw/gcc is an option provided that I
> can get it to build on my computer, but I'd rather not...

Don't know for Qt5, but try this: put the needed Qt DLLs and plugins in the same folder as
your executable, then in this same folder place a file named "qt.conf" containing:
[Paths]
plugins = plugins

(assuming you put the plugins in a "plugins" subdirectory).

This works for me, Qt 4.8.2.

Hope this helps.

--
      /- Yves Bailly - Software developper  -\
      \- Sescoi R&D  - http://www.sescoi.fr -/