[Interest] CMake Find scripts

Walter Horsten walter.horsten at telenet.be
Fri Sep 7 14:03:17 CEST 2012

Hello,

Thanks for your answer Frans, but I already have cmake scripts that
are functional for Qt4. Qt5, however, uses a different approach (
http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/5.0/cmake-manual.html ). I did find
some scripts like "Qt5CoreConfig.cmake" in the Qt5 directory tree and
I guess could include them directly, but I don't think this is how it
should be done. So my question remains ... where is the
FindQt5Core.cmake file? Should it be included in CMake 2.8.9?

Walter