[Interest] CMake Find scripts

Walter Horsten walter.horsten at telenet.be
Fri Sep 7 15:50:54 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm quite sure the script is not where it is supposed to be :-) ... I
just compared the $QTDIR\cmake\ folder from the windows install with
the same folder on a qt5 alpha build I did a while ago on linux ... it
seems that a lot of files are missing from the cmake folder of the
windows install. So I guess something went wrong during the
installation process (or the installer doesn't contain them?).

I'll try reinstalling the beta package ... in case the files are still
missing: does someone know if it is possible to generate them without
compiling the entire library?

Thanks,
Walter