[Interest] packaging a build

Morgan McKenzie speedin_up at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 20:30:27 CEST 2012

Thanks for all the help everyone!!!!
I didn't know about the +=console thing - that's what helped me track down the issue eventually. I actually was having an issue with plugins - it never showed anywhere about missing a plugin "windows5.dll" which I've now included.

For anyone else who has a problem like this - I've now made a qt.conf file and put it in the application folder, with <applicationfolder>/plugins/platforms/windows5.dll. I've also copied the contents of my qtinstallfolder/imports/ to the application folder.
Everything seems to work great now with the exception of some of the 3d rendering elements, which I'm sure is just due to a different graphics card or opengl.

Thanks again!!!!
Morgan