[Interest] TCP ACK with QDataStream -- OR: disconnect race condition detection

d3fault d3faultdotxbe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:28:22 CEST 2012

Our thoughts seem to have diverged a few emails back. I'm no longer
talking about TCP/Transport layer when mentioning ACKs... just the
concept of acknowledgment. Screw it, I'm just going to go down my
water slide repeatedly.

Also, what does intermangle mean? Seems to be a made up word and I
can't figure it out from the context. You mean message re-ordering?

Reminder to Konrad: Don't use any of my protocols, ever.

d3fault