[Interest] Does any one interesting to help writting CMake Scripts for QtCreator?

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Wed Sep 12 12:49:57 CEST 2012

On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 22:32:29 Loaden wrote:
> For now QtCreator support qmake + qbs build system, but I think if there
> exist CMake build system, that's would be great.
> After several day work, I can build QtCreator's library using CMake scripts
> now.
> It's supported share Precompiled Header for both of MSVC / GCC, and for
> CLang there does not support yet (But it should work like gcc, just need
> some TODOs).
> So, does any one can help me to finished it?
> or review the code from here:
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,34052
> I am newbie on CMake.
> I am really really need your helps / tips / points.
> Thanks!

Ossi told me once that a complete CMake buildsystem for creator was submitted
and rejected before.

I agree with others that creator doesn't need 3 buildsystems (qmake, qbs,
cmake). I suspect that any effort on completing a cmake buildsystem for
creator is not time well spent.

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> | Software Engineer