[Interest] Quick3D mapping of png textures onto Item 3D

Satya Praveen Ganapathi praveen.s at hmie.co.in
Tue Sep 18 07:15:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

Iam using Quick3D to render the png as texture onto Quad 3D Item.

However, the png image is not getting displayed properly in 3D space i.e. transparent area of the png file is
shown as black shaded.

Quad{

Effect{
texture:"img.png"
}
}

Please let me know how can we remove the black shaded region while mapping textures to 3D Items.

Like example: we have a logo which is in png format.
while adding to 3D Item(quad or cube), the region surrounded by logo apprears as shaded.
How can we make shaded region as transparent?

Thanks and Regards,
Satya