[Interest] Quick3D Item3D position issue

Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy at mahindrasatyam.com
Mon Sep 24 06:05:06 CEST 2012

Hi ,

I have been trying to get solution for the below query in Qt mailling list for a while but couldnot get any.

The resolution of the screen for our development project is 1280 * 480.

So if I try to place the position,rotation etc of an item in 3D space within the above screen width/height using x,y and z values,

it always goes out of bounds in Quick3D.

Viewport{

width:1280

height:480

Quad{

position: 780

effect:Effect{

texture:menu.png

}

}

It always takes only values of x,y,z 3D item in the range -6 to +6 to see the 3D item within viewport.

Please let me know if there is any conversion formula to fit the values of x,y,z in 3D space?

Thanks and Regards,

Ramakanth

DISCLAIMER: