[Interest] Problem using QTcpSocket with large amounts of data

Christian Dähn daehn at asinteg.de
Tue Apr 2 14:34:48 CEST 2013

Hi,

I wrote you some examples for sending QImages etc. into the Qt-Project forum
thread.

The examples are take from an industral imaging framework I developed - so it's
guaranteed to work with even hughe image data (> 100 MB) and can be easily
extended
to use even multiple different Qt data types in one message, e.g.:

QByteArray buffer;
QImage image;
QVariantHash properties;

QDataStream out(&buffer);