[Interest] matrox 9120 plus card and black window opengl problem

Francesco Lamonica alienpenguin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 15:56:26 CEST 2013

Hi all,
I am having problems with an app that renders images in a qglwidget (qt
4.8.4) on a windows 7 pc using the aforementioned video card.
I thought there might be a problem in my code but even the 2d example from
qt distribution shows a black tile in the right (opengl) panel.
I obviously upgrade to the latest video drivers from matrox but nothing
happens.
In console there are no warnings, no errors whatsoever.
Is there anything else i can change | check | upgrade | do ?

thanks