[Interest] A simple, changing list: QListWidget or QListView?

Constantin Makshin cmakshin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 15:58:23 CEST 2013

Hello, Alejandro.

I suggest switching to QListView with a model derived from
QAbstractListModel. In your case this method should be quite similar to
QListWidget-based one in terms of code complexity, but is somewhat more
flexible and, probably, a bit faster because of removing an abstraction
layer formed by QListWidget stuff around QListView&Co.