[Interest] Report designer for Qt

Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi mbnoimi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 23:20:39 CEST 2013

On 04/08/2013 04:39 PM, BogDan wrote:
> Hi, I'm the author of eXaro project and I really didn't know that is
> dead ! :) Yes, I know that I didn't touch it for years, but AFAIK it
> just works and is used on a few ERPs out there. A few weeks ago a got
> a mail from somebody thanking me for it ... so it doesn't look to dead :)
Thanks for your efforts I built my conclusion on
http://exaro.sourceforge.net/ contributions and forum replies.

> I also know that it lacks docs, mostly because my English sucks, so if
> anyone wants to help on that area, please create a merge request
> here https://code.google.com/p/exaro/ and I'll be very happy to merge
> it. Yours, BogDan.
I'll be glad to help you there but unfortunately I don't use google code:-(

Any way can I ask you some questions which help me in OpenRPT vs eXaro
comparison?

 1. Could you please make a zero dependencies package from eXaro (I
    really hate cmake, currently qmake works fine)?
 2. Could you please make a Linux binary distro which for easing preview
    process?

--
Best Regards,
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi