[Interest] Apologies on the "bloat" thread (a.k.a yes Windows is still important)

Scott Aron Bloom scott.bloom at onshorecs.com
Thu Apr 11 01:03:53 CEST 2013

Thank you for your honest and open reply.

Do you have a specification for what the perl script is required to do?

Is there a way for a non Qt developer, ie not one of you guys, one of us :), to setup their qt environment into the bootstrap world.

Ie, build the tool so it could be built the same time qmake is built.. With "qt" but not "full qt"  Please please please don't say I have to write it without any Qt :)

I am definitely willing to look into what it would take to implement.
Scott