[Interest] Apologies on the "bloat" thread (a.k.a yes Windows is still important)

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 03:54:29 CEST 2013

So we have to move include files around during the build because command line lengths are too long? I have never understood why the header for QString isn't QString.h. Why is it qstring.h? And my interpretation is that the build tool, quake, is incapable of describing the include directories properly enough so that all of these includes have to be extracted and copied and moved and generated? Seems weird to me but I haver always just figured there are really good design reasons for it. I'll assume it is because I don't understand all the various embedded systems that Qt supports.

MJ