[Interest] Rotating objects in QML are killing performance

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Apr 11 18:47:21 CEST 2013

I can confirm this. We have the same problem as well in KDE4 (that is Qt4),
so it's not a regression, but something that hasn't been fixed. (I once
even spent some time trying to figure out if it was fixable).

I guess you should report it here:
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Aleix