[Interest] Rotating objects in QML are killing performance

Michael Andersen michael at steelcode.com
Fri Apr 12 12:50:45 CEST 2013

>> 846cf1a13f80fe4590cc9ad4d9972d7a173accd6 to QtBase, which is going into
>> 5.1, resize issues on gnome for instance.
>>

> I will grab the 5.1 alpha and see if the behaviour still exists.

Not that I _really_ expected things to be different, but the problem still
exists on 5.1.

As the app runs and drags smoothly if there are no animations, I might just
make a workaround that freezes all the animations when the window is
dragged. I'm assuming I can find signals for that kind of thing. I don't
suppose there is some central point where I can freeze all animations and
transitions?