[Interest] Excel-like grid of numbers in QML

Sergey sh0375 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 09:50:46 CEST 2013

Must Spreadsheet QML element be written using Qt C++?
Are there some ready tutorials/demos/examples for it?
Is it possible to attach such an element to PyQT4?

I attach to this message working example, I've found (main.qml must be
opened using qmlviewer.exe).
How to add non-scrolling columns' headers to it?
Is it possible to hide/show some rows?
Is it possible to make it so that it would scroll not only vertically,
but horizontally, if there are too many columns?

Regards,

Sergey