[Interest] How to checkout and build 5.0.2 release?

Sze Howe Koh szehowe.koh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 09:30:29 CEST 2013

Here's a picture that shows the different git submodules, and the Qt
modules that they contain (the word "module" is overloaded in Qt,
unfortunately), for Qt 5.0: http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_5_Structure

As for branches, most git submodules have 3 branches: "dev", "stable",
and "release" ("master" isn't used any more). To put it simply, "dev"
is for new features, "stable" is for most bugfixes, and "release" is
for preparing packages that users can download. More info at
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Branch-Guidelines

Regards,
Sze-Howe