[Interest] Compilation issue for OpenGL ES2 on ARM/Linux

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at pelagicore.com
Mon Apr 15 13:09:14 CEST 2013

On Mon, April 15, 2013 09:44:29 AM Andre Renaud wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> > What does configure tell you? ... configure with -egl to enforce it.
> > (if you post the configure output, always add -v (verbose) to configure)
>
> I'm not entirely sure which bit of the configure output you're after
> there. I've added the -egl flag, but it doesn't seem to make any
> difference. Attached is the (compressed - it ran to > 1MB) output from
> configure.
>
> Any ideas/comments?

Hmm this is strange. The configure test is successful .. so it can find egl.h
and libegl ... also after taking another look at the error...
  it seems to find egl.h, but not much of it's symbols/defines.

You need to check what's going on with your egl.h ... are those symbols
missing (broken egl.h) .. are they defined somewhere else (also broken egl.h)
 ... are they disabled due to some defines (e.g. some platforms require
defines to select the egl platform)
'