[Interest] QtCreator 2.7 - Thread list not showing during debugging

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 19:44:34 CEST 2013

I recently updated from QtCreator 2.6.2 on OS X 10.6.8 to QtCreator 2.7 on the same system. I have noticed on the new Creator 2.7 that if I break at a breakpoint or just break by clicking the "Pause" button that the thread combobox does not populate at all. I know I have more than a single thread. Switching back to QtCreator 2.6.2 alleviated the problem so something has changed between 2.6.2 and 2.7. Nothing else on my end has changed. Is there a new setting that I should be updating with the newer Creator versions? Or did OS X 10.6.8 gdb finally get left behind? Which would not surprise me.

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson