[Interest] Compiling Qt installer frameword... or at least I try

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Wed Apr 17 15:17:33 CEST 2013

Hi,
Linux, latest Qt 5.1.0 and latest Qt Installer Framework.

Is this supposed to work? Means: Currently a problem in the repository, or is it just me?
I get link errors:

/home/wargand/Programming/installer-framework/lib/libinstaller.so: undefined reference to `QFSFileEngine::mkdir(QString const&, bool) const'
/home/wargand/Programming/installer-framework/lib/libinstaller.so: undefined reference to `QFSFileEngine::open(QFlags<QIODevice::OpenModeFlag>)'
/home/wargand/Programming/installer-framework/lib/libinstaller.so: undefined reference to `QFSFileEngine::setSize(long long)'

And many many more.

Qt 4.x only?

Guido

--