[Interest] QCompleter::currentIndex issue

Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi mbnoimi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 04:42:37 CEST 2013

Hi,

I set QCompleter to QLineEdit object… it works fine but I can’t get the
current index from QCompleter by currentIndex() because it always return
0 for row index.

PS
I call currentIndex() from QLineEdit editingFinished() slot.

     void  MainWindow::on_lineEdit_find_editingFinished()
     {
         if  (p_db.isOpen()) {
             /*! \bug Set current row from the completer
              */
             ui->tableView_table->setCurrentIndex(completer->currentIndex());
             qDebug() << completer->currentIndex().row();
         }
     }

--
Best Regards,