[Interest] Building qt4 on mac with -no-webkit

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 22:08:40 CEST 2013

Interesting. I went and actually looked at what was being built and QtWebKit is being built in my configuration. And Assistant is actually using that library. I guess since I start the build and go to sleep I never noticed if it was being built or not. I don't link against it for my application so I never really noticed.

I stand corrected.
Mike Jackson