[Interest] Qt 5.0.1 - QWebKit Compile Error

Varun Murli varunmurli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 21:01:25 CEST 2013

Hi Kushal,

Commenting the include path had no effect either. Still have the same
error.

I did look up config.h under qtwebkit. Qtwebkit has these sub components:
WTF, JavaScriptCore, ThirdParty/ANGLE, WebKit, WebKit2 under the Sources
folder. That is under qtwebkit/Sources.

The sub component WebKit is the one that throws up the error as you had
posted. The config.h is not present in WebKit and is present in all other
folders under qtwebkit/Source.

There were no redefinition error either.
I tried adding paths to config.h in WebKit1.pro also. But still no use.

I set up pkg-config and verified all the cflags and libs it listed. Nothing
missing either.

Can you please let me know how you got past the errors you were facing ?

Thanks & Regards,
Varun Kyatsandra.