[Interest] ActiveQt on QT5.1

Daniel Otto Bolognani daniel.bolognani at totvs.com.br
Fri Aug 2 21:36:23 CEST 2013

Hello Qters,

I'm currently porting my application from QT4 to QT5 and I encountered a problem in an activeX component.
When I try to open this activeX component, it opens in a new top level Window (like a desktop application, not inside the browser), it works ok, but only in this new window. Then I tried to run the examples that came with qt5 and the same thing happened! With the example "multiple activex widgets" (the one that shows two widgets on the screen, one square and one circle), only the widgets are shown in a new window (in two separated windows, one for each component), the other information and buttons are shown in the browser window (html).

Is there something that I'm missing?

I found this in qt-bugreport but it is "resolved" (QTBUG-29564), but that's not what I'm experiencing.

Any help will be appreciated.

Daniel