[Interest] qtsingleapplication problem compiling

Nils Jeisecke njeisecke at saltation.de
Thu Aug 8 09:51:06 CEST 2013

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 7:58 PM, John Weeks <john at wavemetrics.com> wrote:
> Hmmm... I have no idea what I'm doing here...
>
> I've never participated in an open-source project, know nothing about git or
> gerrit. Is there something I can read to get going?

Please read the overview:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-Contribution-Guidelines

This explains how to work with git/gerrit and how to push changes:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Gerrit-Introduction

This looks rather complicated but if you follow the steps it's quite
easy to manage.

Basic understanding of the git workflow is helpful but if you really
want to know how it works, consider reading
http://ftp.newartisans.com/pub/git.from.bottom.up.pdf.

Nils