[Interest] Quick2 - animate sorting of listview, sorted with QSortFilerProxyModel

Nils Jeisecke njeisecke at saltation.de
Wed Aug 14 18:17:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you want to animate the sorting (which was the initial question of
> the topic starter) then this approach is probably not going to work.

Well, part of the initial question was:
> Anyone know how to animate the sorting of a ListView?
My answer was: Not possible with QSortFilterProxyModel but can be done
by implementing sorting in the model itself.

The initial poster asked for a solution for a score model. Usually
there's only one move for each update so I don't think that's very
hard to implement. Yes, QSortFilterProxyModel would be convenient but
it simply does not work here.

Nils