[Interest] Compiling Programs with C++11 with Qt5, which was compiled without C++11 flag. Possible?

Constantin Makshin cmakshin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 06:08:28 CEST 2013

The second error message says "'complex' cannot be used as a function",
but the only place where the word "complex" can be seen on the
screenshot is that guy's own code. This observation and the fact that
with broken C++11 code Qt itself wouldn't be compilable (unless package
maintainers explicitly disabled C++11, of course) make me think that the
source of the problem is actually in his code, not Qt.