[Interest] Quick2 - animate sorting of listview, sorted with QSortFilerProxyModel

Ola Røer Thorsen ola at silentwings.no
Fri Aug 16 10:01:33 CEST 2013

Hi again, thanks for all the replies!

Nils, thanks for pointing out the beginMoveRows functions and the sample
code. So the limitation isn't ListView at all, it's just the
QSortFilterProxyModel.

I can confirm that using this method the animations do work, as I've now
implemented my own sorting and filtering.

It would be great if QSortFilterProxyModel could handle this as well some
time in the future, that class is really convenient to use.