[Interest] QT 5.1/5.2 Books

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Fri Aug 16 12:50:18 CEST 2013

Hello,

At work, 3 people spent more about 18 months developing mobile versions of
two of our applications (SCADAs).

They tried everything: pure HTML5 (with a variety of third party widgets:
Kendo UI, ExtJS, etc), hybrid (PhoneGap), Unity, Mono, Delphi (yes,
seriously) and even some more I cannot remember now. In the end, Qt offers
the best combination of portability (available for desktop, smartphone and
tablet), performance, RAD (there are widgets and Qt Quick; Unity had almost
nothing) and ease of development.

Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org