[Interest] Qt5 toolchain for arm

Simone cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 23:14:15 CEST 2013

Hello,
I have finished today to build my custom image with yocto, for our embedded board (platform freescale imx53).
In the image I've compiled successfully the qt5.1.0 libraries (meta-qt5).

Now the problem is: how I can develop for the linux platform? I would generate the toolchain (like the one i was using before, with Qt4.8.4) but seems that no one have made it yet in yocto..

I hope that all the work I have done in these days to compile qt 5.1 is not to trash...
Any suggestion?